What is a Smart Phone?
Is it a mobile Phone? a Smart Phone?
This term “smart phone” has been around for a while now, but whats it really mean? the term actually refers to a multi functional mobile phone or handset thats packed with everything from a small high res camera and web browser, to a high – density clear display ..
Many other key features of the smart phone do include, lots and lots of storage space, A MIR.. Phone
key features of a smartphone include masses of storage space, microSD card slots to allow you to upgrade further and intuitive touchscreen user interfaces so you can access all the great functions of the handset quickly and easily.
Smartphones are called as “smart ” because, well they are! they provide informations right when you need them and can present them in a more useful way, and most time very quickly.. This is accomplished through updated and fast “”Applications””The focus was to provide cellular connectivity between two of these devices to let people talk with each other wirelessly, in real time!
Smart Phones – iPhone , Samsung Galaxy , Google , Nokia , Blackberry , 1 Samsung Galaxy S8. and others such as..
The HTC U11.The LG G,Apple iPhone 7,The Sony Xperia XZ Premium Samsung Galaxy S7 Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus..9AS
A recognised mobile operating system, such as Nokia’s Symbian, backed up by Google’s Android phone, Apple’s iOS or the BlackBerry OS mobile hand sets..
What’s the best waterproof phone you can buy in the UK? you might also ask!! A water proof smart Phone!!
PARDON : A WATER RESISTANT smart phone , cell phone, mobile phone?
What is a water resistant smart phone?
Water Resistant rating..
• 0 – No protection.
• 1 – Dripping water shall have no long term harmful effects
• 2 – Vertically dripping water shall have no harmful effect with enclosure is tilted at 15°.or more..
• 3 – Water falling as a spray at any angle up to 60° from the vertical position s..
• 4 – Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction , up or down..
• 5 – Water projected by a nozzle (6.3mm) against enclosure from any direction, up or down..
• 6 – Water projected in powerful jets (12.5mm nozzle) from any direction.
• 6K – Powerful water jets with increased pressure, or other..
• 7 – Immersion, up to 1m depth for up to 30 minutes, 45 minutes …
• 8 – Immersion, 1m or more depth may change..
• 9K – Powerful high temperature water jets, high pressure ..
Samsung Galaxy S8 6 HTC U11 2, LG G6 7 Apple iPhone 7 , Sony Xperia XZ Premium 8 Samsung Galaxy S7 , Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 9 Nobu S30 , Apple iPhone 7 Plus 10 U.lefone Armor.. have we missed any others!?
What’s the difference between a smartphone and a cell phone? A Cell Phone, do we use this term in the UK!!?
Is a Cell phone a SMART PHONE!?
Basically the smartphone’s mobile features clearly differentiated it from other cell phones, which at that time were just telephones that didn’t need a landline connection, and in fact these where very large looking units!! There is no standard definition that clearly delineates a smartphone … many devices marketed simply as cell phones, a US TERM, offer similar features to those marketed as smartphones.This all sounds very confusing .. but the fact is, that a Mobile phone is a smart phone!